Monday, November 17, 2008

Ready for some comfy pajamas??

So excited about a launch that is starting today. It is with The Boutique Lounge and several other design groups, along with my group, theJills.




This is my first set of FIVE that will be debuted this week. :)

Thank you Robin & Natalie for the beautiful photo shoot.



This is such a soft and comfy knit set that I SERIOUSLY want to create on for myself!!! :)

Be sure to check back to see the other new pj sets debuting... Even something for the boys!!

~joi~

1 comment:

Contemporary Captures said...

Hey girl!! I have a busy day tomorrow as its my grandmothers
90th bday and I am on my dh's laptop so I can't email you right now. We would love to work with you.

Email me @ melissa@contemporarycaptures.com and let me know what you have in mind!! I will get back with you soon!

Thanks again... I want those polka dot PJ's in my size!